THE ANIMAL BRIDE is an exploration of liminality and therianthropy. The lines between woman and beast are blurred, the figure of the Potnia Theron arises. It is also a poem about the perception of shelter, refuge, and safety.
All photographs are available as limited edition museum quality prints to collectors.
1. Where The Wolf Has Been Seen, 2015
2. Spider Confusion (Root Hands), 2013
3. Untitled, 2015
4. Silent Truth. Triptych (horizontal), 2017
5. Soulmates (Sheltering My Wounded Feline’s Heart), 2018
6. Sleeping animal head megalith over the burrow in which I slept; view from inside the burrow. Wolf territory, night of the Full Moon, June 9, 2017
7. Sun Worshippers, 2016
8. The Home Of Our Kin, 2015
9. Potnia Theron, 2017 – Photograph taken where I offer bones to foxes, at midnight during the Penumbral Lunar Eclipse on September 16, 2016. Artwork finished the day of the Spring Equinox, March 20, 2017. The moths have been collected for a year in my eagle nest in the woods after a natural death.
10. Alone In Wolf Territory, 2016
11. Discreet shelter in which I slept; winter night in the forest amongst beasts, 2017